1.) THE COMPANY AND ITS PRINCIPLES
- We are committed to a free, social market economy and partnership-based cooperation.
2.) THE COMPANY AND ITS COMPETENCY
- We supply machines and equipment for the building and transportation sectors and for industry and authorities.
- Our corporate principle is only to specialise in certain machine areas in order to secure high market penetration.
- We maintain decentralised service and assembly companies in order to fulfil our principles: Customer-orientation and customer proximity.
3.) THE COMPANY AND ITS MARKET
- We are primarily a trading company. As such, we are internationally active, whereby we collaborate with manufacturers on the basis of exclusive contracts or other contracts. On this basis, we extend our business divisions into neighbouring markets if a professional approach can be ensured.
4.) THE COMPANY AND ITS OBJECTIVES
- We work in a profit-orientated manner.
- We wish to increase profitability and thus safeguard the security of the company and the workplaces.
- We do not wish to accept incalculable risks.
- We do not wish a growth in turnover at any price, but rather healthy, organic growth.
- We desire a partnership-based cooperation with our customers and suppliers.
- We wish to secure and improve quality at all levels.
5.) THE COMPANY AND ITS EMPLOYEES
- We expect loyalty, willingness and qualification from our employees.
- We promote the personal and professional development of our employees.
- We wish to strengthen the self- initiative of each individual.
- We wish to inform our employees regarding tasks and developments.
- We promote collegial cooperation.
- We pay based on performance.